18 February 2018
When used in this document the terms “the Company”, “we”, “us”, “our” and “ours” refer to Roseland Partners Ltd. The terms “you”, “your” and “yours” refer to any user of www.roselandpartners.com (the “Site”), prospective employees of Roseland Partners Ltd, candidates, or clients.
Roseland Partners Ltd is registered as a data controller in the UK. We ensure that the data you supply to us is managed fairly and lawfully, with skill and care, and used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
2. Information we automatically collect when you visit the Site
When you visit this Site you do so without revealing personal information about yourself. Our web server collects technical information and information about your visit, including the name, address, the IP address and domain you used to access this Site, the type and version of browser and operating system you are using, and the website you came from and visit next. This information may be used by us to measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views, and other statistics about visitors to this Site in general. This information does not identify you personally.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites. Our Site uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. These cookies are essential in order for you to be able to move around the Site and use its features, for example to allow you to add comments. These cookies are deleted when you close the browser. There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than not using our Site.
- Performance cookies (e.g. Google Analytics) – these allow us to compile anonymous visitor statistics such as how many people have visited the Site, what type of technology they are using, how long they spend on the Site, what pages they visit, and how they reached the Site.
You can block cookies via your browser settings. However, if you do this you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
When you visit the Site a banner appears asking for your consent to place performance cookies on your device. By clicking ‘ok’ and/ or continuing to use the Site, you are agreeing to cookies being placed on your device. If you do not agree do not use the Site. If you wish to withdraw your consent you can do so at any time by changing your browser settings.
4. Links to other websites
Certain links on this Site may take you to other third party websites. Roseland Partners Ltd provides these links as a convenience, and while we intend to link only to sites that share our standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content of, or the privacy practices employed by these websites. We advise that you review the privacy statements posted on any websites you visit before using them or providing any personal information about yourself.
5. Information you provide us
You provide us with information about yourself by corresponding with us by telephone, email, and other forms of communication. You also provide us with information about yourself by posting comments on the Site. If you contact Roseland Partners Ltd we may keep a record of that correspondence.
If you provide us with your CV, it will be uploaded to our database. All consultants within Roseland Partners Ltd have access to this information in order to work together to find you employment with a third party (“Client”). Our consultants are not permitted to disclose information outside of Roseland Partners Ltd or beyond the Client, as applicable. Similarly, we are required to enter into an agreement with each Client that requires them to use your CV solely for the purpose of filling a position within the Client for which the information was provided and not disclosing your CV outside the organisation. However, although Roseland Partners Ltd deals only with reputable organisations, we cannot guarantee that all Clients will adhere to the limitations we impose on them. If at any time you would like your CV removed from our database, please contact us as per point 9 of the policy below.
Roseland Partners Ltd run an ongoing candidate referral incentive scheme, and from time to time additional short-term incentive schemes. Should you become eligible for a prize in one such incentive scheme we may need to gather additional personal information from you, for example delivery address details, your telephone number, or bank details. Such information will be deleted after its necessary use. Please always seek permission from the person you wish to recommend before providing us with their details.
Although we use all reasonable means to protect your personal information, Roseland Partners Ltd is not responsible for any improper use of your personal information that is beyond our reasonable control.
6. How your information may be used
When you provide us with your personal information it may be used for the following purposes, in accordance with what we have jointly agreed:
- If you are a candidate, to enter your details onto our database in order to find positions that may be suitable for you, communicate with you about these positions, and to assist with the recruitment process.
- If you are a client, to enter your details onto our database in order to find candidates suitable for the positions that you are hiring for, communicate with you about these candidates, and to assist with the recruitment process.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements or contracts we have with you.
- To inform you of new services and events we will be providing.
- For marketing purposes.
- In relation to our candidate referral incentive scheme.
We may also receive information about you from other sources and we may combine this information with information you give to us. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
7. Storage and security of personal information
Roseland Partners Ltd will always gain your permission to store your personal details on our database. We will retain this information for as long as necessary to ensure that your ongoing relationship with us is more efficient, practical, and relevant. We will always endeavour to keep this information up to date. You are able to update, amend, or request the deletion of your information as per point 9 of this policy below.
The web servers we use utilise a range of technologies to keep data protected, including Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption, account isolation, firewall systems, and automatic malware defence. In the unlikely event of a breach of these servers Roseland Partners Ltd is not responsible and cannot be held liable. Similarly, the transmission of data over the internet is never completely secure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of data that is transmitted to our Site nor our email addresses; any such transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict organisational procedures as well as the aforementioned security features to try to prevent any unauthorised access.
8. Disclosure of your personal information to third parties
- As necessary for job applications or other recruitment services that you have requested, with your consent.
- If you are a client, we may disclose your personal data to third parties for the purposes billing and debt collection purposes.
- In order to provide you with the information or services that you have requested your personal information may occasionally be transferred or shared with third parties who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for the purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, we may allow a third party access to your personal information to manage mailers, surveys, or to support our information technology.
- When we are otherwise required to do so by law.
9. Access to, amendments to, and removal of your personal information
Upon receipt of your written request, provided that sufficient information is given in order that your personal information can be identified, we will disclose to you the personal information we hold about you. We will also amend or delete any aspect of your personal information that you tell us is inaccurate. We will also delete the entirety of your personal information from our system should you so request it.
You may update or request the removal of information you have given to us by emailing one of the directors directly, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing to us at our registered address.
Requests to delete personal information are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on us.